Boring days,
a very sudden thought ,
i look back all those things we had.
A very good thing for making me cry.
Felt like wanna burn it all.
Those words, i cant resist from it.
I expected, I trusted, i hoped every single word you said.
We used to had a lot of dreams.
We even planned for the future how it goes on.
But,
things never last long.
It's been half year till now.
You started getting a good, lovely life.
Somehow,
I still waiting at there hoping whether is there change in future.
How bad is that,
everyday seeing you and eventually the love feels never decrease.
Your eyes, your words, your sounds, your charming smile and many more.
I have no idea why it's so attracting.
I love you.
I do very love you deeply from the bottom of my heart.
How pain was it.

No comments:
Post a Comment