Sunday, May 12, 2013

Familiar and strange

University life started.
The unexpected thing is,
I never though I will have the feel again that I experienced when I was form 4.

You the person, I most familiar with, but there is a strange feel.
Hard to say where did it strange, but the feels was at there.

To pretend i doesn't has feel on you,
Pretend i doesn't care about you,
pretend i don't concern about people chasing, flirting to you.

When think abut my pendrive was disappear,
I nearly cried,
I lost all the pictures of you.
But,
isn't that good for me?
a step to put you down.

Yesterday, it appear on my desk ,
realised i didn't lost it.
I cant imagine the happiness when saw it.

I review back all the pictures ,
i felt regret.
Regret on somethings.

We never had pictures together because of me.
Even though we have, all was edited and combined the pictures.
I still remember our last dating ,
i promised to have photobooth with you in jusco.
haha , well, i guess the next time we go is with our friends.

There are a lot things i could never ever do again with you.
Its all become regrets .
Of the lateness and the wrongs.

Dreamt you frequently in every week.
I'm drown in the memories.
Imagine back the way you call me dear,
The way you hugged me ,
The way we used to starring each other,
The way you kissed me.
The times we spent our time choosing snack in KK mart.
The times we having Cold War.

4 years ,
Not consider much and less.
But the memories pop out every times.
Different scene , different times.

I Wanted to have a knife dagger my heart ,
I guess the huge pain can overcome all the previous pain.

Dear ,
I knew its all over between us .
I'm trying to put you down.
But,
Please allowed me say these word to you.

I always love you.




No comments: