Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I can't

Time flows away ,
i used 2 months try to put off you.
I can't forget you.
I can't stop myself for thinking your everything.
Everything I done must has relate to you, and those memories pop up again and again.
I try to make myself busy, but the busier I are, the more I think you.

Those dreams That we used to dreamed to achieve,
Although is it impossible, but isn't it wonderful?

I'm so envy those couples, can't get through the hardship in such a reality world,
Break through those traditional mind thinking,
Parents , friends, people around us can accept the relationship.
But the most important is, ourself can accept it.

I'm such a failure right?
Every times, I never hold back you,
Every times,I watching you went away.
Is my fault, I can't hold down your step.

Feels like I'm a psychotic now.
With the mind fucking dreams.
Those pictures , videos playing in the mind very moment,
Without a break.

I need you,
But you won't show up anymore for me.

I give up of you.
彻底败给你了.

凭我一个人的能力,应该能把那些梦想实现吧。

4 comments:

琇 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

我觉得你像是捣乱。。xD

琇 said...

隨便你怎樣想 xD

Michelle said...

Aiya,不小心把你的comment deleted...=x sorry!!