Saturday, September 11, 2010

Book Festival..^oo^

Lazy write chinese..so...whole post will gonna write in English..XD


10/9__星期五
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday when to BOOK FESTIVAL at KLCC...
WOW...Oo
People Mountain People Sea..XD
OMG...
My parents were CRAZY of >>SUDOKU<<..=,=
OH GOD....This juz new book...Those finish book hav more than 5 in my home..=,=...Lol


11/9__SATURDAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>MIDVALLEY SHOPPING<<
Shopping shopping....
Onli my mom keep buys things...=,=...
SONY CENTRE,,,>>She buy a spare phone<<
IT price>>RM399<<..
But in cash>>RM250<<..


I also wanna buy phone..TT..
She says>>U want???Can..If u get STRAIGHT A's in PMR<<
Lols....even herself also din get full A's in her exam...
How can  I get it??XD


Later...went to the MACHINES..
She buy her IPHONE cover..=,=
But it looks cute..XD


And later awhile...we went to GARDENS...
She go to the COACHES...buy >>small wallet<<..=,=...


Lols...juz keep buy things for herself..T.T
I cant get anythings even my dream watch>> ODM<<...>oo<..
Its cheap onli RM400++..XD 




PICTURE TIME>>


No comments: